the coachella preparation is an event all of its own and i love it.
after years of doing it, we've got it down to a science.
here's a glimpse inside my getting ready rituals.
1. practicing a new hair do. the upside down french braid to top knot // 2. my laundry/craft room is an explosion of flowers, suede, feathers and lace.
3. i make friendship bracelets whenever i'm sitting in front of the tv // 4. swapping "possible looks" texts with the girls. this one didn't make the cut.
5. prepping the base tan // 6. picking out a fun home pedicure color. after a few years you learn that there's really no point in getting a professional pedi done - it's when you get back that you'll need it.
7 & 8 making my huge tubs of coachellachex, a favorite snack around our indio house.
9. packing. the week of coachella we start putting everything on our guest room bed to make sure nothing gets left behind - especially our wristbands. // 10. check lists, house keys, meal lists & grocery shopping.
11. ting gets the bikes ready to ride. // 12. playlist building for the drive to indio and around the house.
13. my funky new festival manicure design. don't you love it? // 14. hundreds of glowsticks.
let's do this.